Tim Joyce acompanied by Randy Patterson just were on my radio program "the Fiddle & The Harp" sept. 28, 2009 reading from his newly published book of poems "Stone Mad" (sold at Booksmith in Orleans) and also singing a fw of his original songs.
photo of Tim Joyce on right, Randy Patterson on left
prolific singer/songwriter; English Literature teacher at Nauset Regional High School -Eastham, MA; Fine Arts; Poet;
He sings the blues or a little rock and a little folk..some tunes remind you of old Irish ballads...
Sounds a wee bit like Bob Dylan from time to time... Is best heard live ...he is a great performer.
Tim has been recording his music for many years now, playing rhythm guitar and singing.
With: Karl Hoyt (also a teacher at Nauset HS -specializing in the favorite guitar building course) on Bass, Randy Patterson -lead guitar and backing vocals, Dinah Mellin - fiddle,
and Brad Conant - drums, Bruce Abbott- flute/saxophone, Davey Burkitt-harmonica, and others...
[Keith Stanton (German teacher at Nauset HS] played lead guitar and co-authored a few songs on some of the first recordings]
for info on how to find a CD: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fiddling on Cape Cod
Dj-ing on WOMR
Bringing music to the Cape Cod Schools
and adding fiddle to some amazing songwriters' music.
designing whimsical Cape Cod "stuff"
a cocktail dress, a few ties with unusual images on them
- ► 2011 (32)
- ► 2010 (46)
- Tim Joyce, singer/songwriter
- Fiddle lessons on Cape Cod
- Live on WOMR: Doug Lamey and Emerald Rae on fiddle...
- WOMR Live Interview with Higher Ground String Band...
- "Talk To Me...Conversations With Creative, Unconve...
- "The Fiddle & The Harp" WOMR 92.1FM Outermost Comm...
- Orleans Inn Irish Song and Tune session -every Fri...
- Longing For Ireland in Concert
- Allegretto Outreach - Musical Instrument Demonstra...
- ▼ June (9)
- Fun loving Celtic/Folk/Blues fiddle player and artist. It's more about the interaction with fellow musicians than about being a soloist! I love where I can go, in and around the tunes.. I am an illustrator and graphic artist. Love abstract art/design. One day I'd love to do a cover for The New Yorker.